Creating account & username
Bizioner is a website and mobile app that you can download on iOS or Android phones and tablets. You can create your account using both Bizioner website or mobile app.
To start using Bizioner in mobile:
- Download the Bizioner app for iOS from the App Store or Android from Google Play Store.
- Once the app is installed, tap to open it.
- Tap Sign Up, then enter your email address and tap Next or tap Sign Up with Facebook to sign up with your Facebook account.
- If you register with email, create a username and password, fill out your profile info and then tap Done. If you register with Facebook, you'll be prompted to log into your Facebook account if you're currently logged out.
Keep in mind, if you sign up with email, make sure you enter your email address correctly and you choose an email address that only you can access. If you log out and forget your password, you'll need access to your email to get back into your Bizioner account.
Yes! In both Bizioner website and Bizioner mobile app you can sign up using your Facebook account.
If you register with Facebook, you'll be prompted to log into your Facebook account if you're currently logged out. Bizioner will get only your email, name and profile photo of your Facebook and you can continue registration in Bizioner.
Bizioner will not post any content on your Facebook without your permission
In both Bizioner website and mobile app you can login using your email which is registered in Bizioner and password.
If you can't remember your password, you can reset it through your email address.
To reset your password:
- Tap Forgot password? next to Password on the log in screen.
- Enter your email address you used to create your account and tap search.
- Choose ok.
- Check your email and find the reset password link sent by Bizioner.
If you can't access the email you registered with, we're not able to give you access to this account.